These are some of the headlines we are tracking for you in this edition of Press TV's Top 5:
- Iran’s foreign minister once again says its missile program is non-negotiable, and urges the US to stop the flow of weapons into countries that use them to kill civilians.
- In Egypt, legal experts and opposition figures question the legitimacy of an agreement to officially place two islands in the Straits of Tiran in the Saudi territory.
- The US Navy and several countries conduct joint maritime wargames in the Middle East waters, which they claim are aimed at helping protect international trade routes.
- The British prime minister comes under increased pressure for avoiding inheritance tax, on the heels of admitting that he profited from an offshore account.
- The death toll from a fire at an Indian temple rises to more than a hundred. Scores more are being treated for injuries.